What makes a party even more fun?! Cupcakes! No silverware required, no cutting, just a cup full of cake you don’t have to share!
Flavors Fillings and Frostings! I have a few premium flavors that are very popular with my customers, but that said the sky is the limit on possibilities. Below are some of the favorites, but any cake could go with any frosting to customize your order!
MOST POPULAR: White Chocolate Raspberry with Moscato Buttercream. Hands down my most requested cupcake. A moist white chocolate cake filled with raspberry preserves and topped with a pink Moscato Buttercream. It is no wonder this is my most ordered treat!
BAKER’S FAVORITE: Dark Chocolate Blackberry Merlot. Oh my gosh, yum. Hundreds and hundreds of cupcakes go through my kitchen so you can imagine I don’t taste every single batch or I’d have a serious problem on my hands and my hips…BUT this cupcake makes me taste every time it goes through…you know, for quality assurance purposes! It is a dark chocolate cupcake infused with Merlot, filled with blackberry preserves, and topped with a blackberry Merlot buttercream. One of my best, if I do say so myself.
SUMMER FLAVOR ALL YEAR ROUND: Raspberry Lemonade. Made with fresh lemons, raspberry preserves and plenty of other delicious ingredients this cupcake has a tart flavor that is special in a world of chocolate and vanilla cupcakes. Very popular all year round!
NEWEST TO THE PARTY: White Almond with Almond Buttercream. One of my newest flavors that people have been raving about is actually a simple flavor done well. This white cupcake and buttercream have a subtle but rich almond flavor that is sure to please your whole party. This cupcake would also be great filled with raspberry or topped with raspberry buttercream.
- White Chocolate Raspberry with Moscato or Vanilla Buttercream
- Dark Chocolate Blackberry Merlot
- Dark Chocolate Peanut butter
- Vanilla Bean
- Raspberry Lemonade
- White Almond with Almond Buttercream
- Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Buttercream
- Dark Chocolate with Peanut Butter Buttercream
- Root Beer Float
- Chocolate Malt
- Cherry Limeade
- Lemon with Lemon Buttercream or Blackberry Buttercream
- Cookies and Cream
- German Chocolate (additional charge)
- Carrot (additional charge)
- Gluten Free (Additional Charge NOTE: my kitchen is NOT allergen certified and this is recommended only for people that choose not to eat gluten as a lifestyle choice)
- Basic cupcakes are $24 per dozen with minimum orders of 1 dozen. All orders in quantities of 12.
- Filled cupcakes and specialty flavors (German Chocolate and Gluten Free) are $30 per dozen.
- Mini cupcakes are available in most flavors but can not be filled. Must be ordered in quantities of 24 at $18
All cupcakes include basic decorating but can be customized to your party or event for an additional charge!
PICTURES OF CUSTOM ORDERS: